Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member (Remote)
Part Time in Fully Remote - US
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Flex shift, hours M-F between 8am-8pm, Sat 9-2pm from home office in OK.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, and Senior Vice President's Club
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
are you driven & ambitious?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none